In this article, we are going to see the rest functional components in SilFer Bots platform. They are,
- User Input,
Note: This is a PRO feature.
A powerful lead collection tool for business can help you to capture the details of subscribers and can turn them into leads.
You can use this user input in various ways as per your requirement. Here in this article, we will show how to capture subscriber email id with the help of messenger chatbot.
Select the “User Input” on the flow builder and finish the setup wizard to proceed further.
Now its time to configure the user input setup wizard to make the messenger chatbots collect the email id and store the detail in the given custom field.
In the above image,
- Reply Type – Select the type of reply that you will get from your subscriber. Since we are collecting the email from the subscribers, I choose email as reply type. But you can choose any of them below based on your need,
- Phone (contact),
- Date & Time,
- Multiple Choice
- Response to Custom Field – Choose the custom field if you had created one or you can create a new custom field to store this email id. I choose the already created custom field “lead generation – email” to store the user email detail.
- Retry Message – This retry message will be displayed when user details were invalid (invalid email id here). Tip: You can use email validator like truemail to validate the emails on the flow. You can edit the retry message text as per your need.
- Skip Button – This “SKIP” button can be used for optional questions and we don’t suggest basically to leave this empty on normal lead collection user inputs. You can customise this skip button text as per you like.
That’s it. Once your subscriber clicks or enters their valid email id, it will get captured and stored on the respective custom field.
This action type works the same as if & ifelse method. You can set a condition to make the chatbot operates when it supports that condition. If it doesn’t support that condition than you can assign other operation to your chatbot to perform.
This is how the condition block in SilFer Bots platform works.
Now we will see how to configure this condition block set up to work like as we mentioned in the above image.
In this setup,
- User Match Condition type – You can select the rule of the condition among two of them. They are,
- All of the following conditions, and
- Any of the following conditions
- + Condition – This field will allow you to set your conditions with 27+ attributes. You can create multiple conditions by selecting the “+condition” button.
- If User Matches – This is where you have to choose the next step when the user matches the condition which you set.
- If User doesn’t match – If the user doesn’t match the condition, then you have to set alternative step tp proceed further.
This is how the condition block in the SilFer Bots platform works.
If you want to use A/B split test on your messenger chat flows, then this randomizer tool will help you to deliver the flows to your subscribers by splitting them.
This is how the randomizer setup wizard looks like.
Prepare two messenger chatbot flows for a campaign and assign them to the respective fields (choose next step). You can able to create n number of variations to split test your messenger chatbot performance.
Note: Make sure that the sum of all percentage equals 100% while using multiple variations.
Dynamic block on the flow builder will help you to get and post the content with the help of external requests.
We have a separate knowledge base on this dynamic block here: How to use dynamic requests?
If you have any other doubts or queries, visit other articles on the knowledge base or interaction with our community or contact our support to get your doubts cleared.