Broadcast messages can be used to send a message to multiple subscribers at the same time in an automated manner. It is helping businesses to send announcements, discounts, updates and notifications to their subscribers.
How can I Send a Broadcast
To send the broadcast to your subscribers, create a flow first.
Then, Go to Menu and select “Broadcasting” tab on the list.
Then, click “Broadcasts” to open.
There you will get the table which will hold the basic details of every broadcast.
Click the “New Broadcast” button to create a new broadcast.
Then configure the rest to send or schedule the broadcast message.
- Target Description – This column will explain your subscription message target description and it changes with “Targeting” options you choose.
- Targeting – It has 20 attributes and multiple possibilities to choose your target audience for the broadcast. You can N number of filters to segment your audience for a particular broadcast.
- Receivers – It is on the top-left corner of the page. It is the number of subscribers who will receive the broadcast message and the population count varies with your audience target.
- Purpose of the Message – In this field, you need to choose the matching message tags for your broadcast campaign.
- Message to Send – Choose the flow which you want to broadcast to your subscribers. If you don’t have any click “Create Flow” to build a new chat flow.
- When to Send this Message – Here you can fix the time of the broadcast to get published. You can schedule now to publish the broadcast later. Here, you can schedule your broadcast based on two types of timezone. For example, if you scheduled the broadcast to publish around 10.30 A.M you can choose the campaign to get published at
- User Time Zone (10.30 AM at your user time zone),
- General Time (10.30 AM at your time zone)
- Notification setting – Select the notification type which your user will get while they receive your broadcast message. It has three options,
- Standard (Sound, Vibration and Notification Screen),
- Silent (Notification Screen Only),
- No Notification.
That’s it. Now select continue to begin the broadcast process.
Hope this article helps you to understand broadcasting features on SilFer Bots platform.
If you have any other doubts or queries, visit other articles on the knowledge base or interaction with our community or contact our support to get your doubts cleared.